Thursday, January 26, 2012

Email Notifications

I've had a few people ask if there was a way to get email notifications whenever I post a new update. I have added a link on the right side of this page to allow readers to sign-up to receive an email for new posts. You will have to put in your email, submit it, then you will get a confirmation email. This is simply to fight spam email.

I also think I had my comments restricted to only readers with an account. I now have it set to allow anyone to post comments so please feel free to make comments. The purpose of this blog is to get encouragement and support. This comes in many forms, so feel free to call me out when I slack as well. That is probably what will motive me more than anything.

So that is it for now. I hope you all sign up!!

3 comments:

  1. JM - less writing and more cow bell.

    BAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KTEgLKhjIw&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is beautiful! i think that is what I'm starting to sound like. wow, I'm a tool

      jm

      Delete